About the hotel
Sud Hotel was renovated in 2012 and its 24 rooms are all non-smoking.
The Sud Hotel welcomes you throughout the year in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
Ideally located, SUD-HOTEL is only 2 KM from Bastia City center (haute -corse) and few minutes walk from the Arinalla Beach.
We are open every day and 24/24 from April to October and from 6am to 10pm from November to the end of March. SUD-HOTEL is also convenient for late arrivals and early departures.
SUD-HOTEL offers an ideal and friendly location with competitive price. Next to many shops including banks and ATM, drugstore, medical centre, train station, shops, beaches, bus, etc.
- From November 1st to March 31st, the reception is opened from 6:00 am to 22:00. Breakfast is served from 6:30am.
- From April 1st to October 31st, the reception is opened 24h/24. Breakfast is served from 5:30 am.
- Check-in/check-out: rooms are available from 15h00 pm. Check out before 11h00 am.
- Wi-Fi and Password is available at reception.
- We speak English, Spanish and Italian.
- City tax is included in the price.
- Free Luggage storage.
- Free parking (limited place) : available on a first come, however it is very easy to find a parking place near the hotel (in front of the hotel or down the street).
- Closed Motorbike parking : 6€ /night /moto. Offered if you stay in our hotel includes half board.
- Information desk including free wi-fi and printing service (40 ct).
- Reversible Air conditioning in the hotel.
- Credit cards, Mastercard, cheque, cheque vacances ANCV are accepted.
- The bus line 1 stops nearby the hotel. We can book a taxi.
- 200 metres walk from the hotel, the train station “Bassanese” stop by the Corse train-stations (Bastia-Ajaccio liaison).
Bar, dining, breakfast, patio…
- Half board (lunch or dinner+ breakfast): 26 € /pers.
- From Nov to March, the restaurant opens from Mon-Thurs, 19h00 to 21h30 (restaurant and room service). From April to October, the restaurant is open for dinner from 7h00 pm to 10h00 pm.
- We accept Tickets resto in the restaurant.
- From April to October, we serve continental buffet breakfast from 5h30 am to 10:00 am that features artisanal marmalades and honey, french croissants, canistrelli, bread, grains, dairy products, yogurts, hot drinks, fruit jus, cooked ham/ smoked ham, eggs.. Breakfast price: 9€ for adults and 5€ for children less 12 years.
- November – end April, buffet breakfast is served from 6h30 to 10h00 am.
Join us for breakfast at the restaurant or in the patio, daily from 5h30 am to 10h00 am during the warm season, and from 6h30 am to 10h00 am (from November to end March).
Cocktail, stop for a drink in the roof top
Join us at the bar-lounge, the patio or at the urban garden roof top to enjoy the incredible see view and the amazing Organic vegetable garden square, while sipping a drink, sharing a dish or just chilling out.
- Mojito 7€
- Mojito Virgin (no alcohol) 5€
- Capo’Spritz (Cap-Corse, sparkling Muscat & slice orange) 6€
- Gin Tonic 5€
- Capo Bianco (Cap Corse white, sparkling muscat & slice lemon) 6€
Services & amenities
TélévisionFlat screen TV with TNT and Canal + in all rooms.
PatioEnjoy our patio and its fountain.
TelephoneTelephone is available in all rooms.
Pets are accepted(Excluding the restaurant and the breakfast room)
Local NewspaperWe have at your disposal the local newspaper.
Extra bedon request upon reservation, 12 EUR.
Baby chair and baby bedFree of charge at the hotel on request upon reservation.
Wine barLounge bar is open all the year (24 hour from April to end October).
The vegetable gardenWe use the ingredients of our garden to prepare our dishes at the restaurant.
CocktailsJoin us to sip one of our cocktails all the summer round.
The room, staff and dining experience were all very good . For an overnight stay it was absolutely fine although quite a walk from the centre...
Morena - Italy
The staff was great! Really friendly Rooms were very clean!
Marilou - Netherlands
A very special place. The terrace, the urban Garden made with love. You feel comfortable...
Very nice and cosy hotel. Located close to the city center. Staff is extremely polite :))) Recommendation for bikers.
Amer - Bosnia and Herzegovina
Rooms were very clean and very comfortable bed. Staff very friendly and good food in restaurant. Had locked garage for our motorcycle.
Alison - United Kingdom